Thursday, March 31, 2011

Scribbledehobbledehoyden: The Magpie's Eye: Page 61

.


A productive day and page.  First, a note whose import I have completely forgotten:

his throat, to buy time, "an excellent horseman"

Clearly something I was working on.

Then:

Let me out of here
I'm serious I got claustrophobia
Mabel!  Where are you?
I'm over here Izzy can't you . . . 

Which sounds familiar.  I may have actually written that story.

Finally, the dimensions for something, possibly a picture I needed to buy a frame for, and a list of what I was working on at the time:

American Holocaust
Libertarian Russia
Pushkin the American
The Angel
The Fall of the Zeppelin Gods
Trains That Climb the Winter Tree
[current novel chapter]
The Dala Horse
Darger and the Dragon Lady
Passage of Earth

Most of those are finished.  "The Fall of the Zeppelin Gods" became "Zeppelin City."  It and "The Trains that Climb the Winter Tree" were collaborations with Eileen Gunn.

Also a couple of stickers, stuck in for no particular reason.

*

No comments: