Monday, May 15, 2017

Celebrating F&SF

.


I got an email from Gordon Van Gelder this morning (a group email, I should mention, which is a pity because he almost always says something witty in his one-recipient correspondence) mentioning that F&SF is the lead article for Wikipedia today.

Gordon also mentioned that The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction is having a sale on their Website selling sample issues or subscriptions at a reduced price. But only until midnight EDT today, May the fifteenth.

Finally, for those who prefer emags, Weightless Books is having a similar sale on F&SF on the exact same terms: One-Day Good Deal Only.

So if you've been meaning to subscribe, or are curious as to whether you'd enjoy the magazine or not, today's your day!

AND THIS OFFER HAS EXPIRED. IF I HEAR OF ANOTHER, I'LL LET YOU KNOW.


And it's worth mentioning...

I'm shilling for F&SF here not because there's anything in it for me, but because it's a great science fiction and fantasy magazine and deserves your support.

But don't take my word for it. Buy a copy. Read it. Make up your own mind.

Today's a particularly economical day for doing that.


*

No comments: