Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Winooski, My Town

.



I was doing some preliminary research on a novel I might (or might not) write three or four books from now when I ran across Winooski, My Town, a paean to Winooski, Vermont, by A2VT That's where I grew up. It amazes me how many of the shots bring back memories.

Also, these guys are really good, aren't they?


And while we're on the subject...

Did you know that Winooski was once the front-runner to become the world's first domed city? You can read the entire remarkable story here.


*

2 comments:

HANNAH'S DAD said...

They are good indeed. However, I think you might have forgotten to add a link to vital domed city information. Though if I were less lazy I could just go and look for myself... Here we go:

https://urbanpostmortem.wordpress.com/2012/11/18/winooskis-doomed-dome/

Michael Swanwick said...

Corrected. Thanks.